Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunny the sunshine is going to Hong Kong ! ★toy poodle teacup poodle pocket tea cup poodle red poodle silver poodle gray poodle black poodle cream poodle apricot poodle brown poodle teddy bear poodle adorable puppy★

Sunny~ Sunny~ our Cutest Sunny is going to Hong Kong.
In a cold weather like this, Sunny sunshine is what we need! 


 
Hello everyone, My name is Sunny and that's my sister Ching on the right.
Mommy said my sister and I were born on the exact same month (September) !




Look ! The sister on the left is so pretty, I hope we can get along very well.
Really really looking forward to meeting her!


I have to admit, I'm a bit scared about flying to Hong Kong all by myself
But, knowing that mommy is waiting and expecting me there give me a lot of courage!
Remember to give me a big hug when you see me





2/22 (Fri) 00.50 am at Ciao Ciao Teddy Mommy's
2/22 (Fri) 06.00 am at Taoyuan International Airport with Uncle Tsai
2/22 (Fri) 18.40 Departure from Taoyuan International Airport
2/22 (Fri) 20.30 pm Arrive at Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment