Monday, May 14, 2012

Duo-Duo is going to the US Dalas on 18th Wed! ★toy poodle teacup poodle pocket tea cup poodle red poodle silver poodle gray poodle black poodle cream poodle apricot poodle brown poodle teddy bear poodle adorable puppy★

Duo-Duo is going to the US Dalas on 18th Wed! | 我們多多要去美國了! |  

(Toy Poodles|Teacup Poodles|International Delivery)


Hello, everyone! I'm Duo-Duo! I'm a super tiny teacup poodle! Here is my little story! Hope you enjoy it!

I haven’t done my hair salon at the time. The pet shop assistant thought that I looked like a mop! She called me tuo-tuo (mop in Chinese)! But my mommy thinks that’s not a very good idea. So my new name is ‘duo-duo’!
Duo-Duo is going to America to see his big bro little Li-Li and my sis Mandy!


Duo-Duo’s grandma and grandpa came from the US to see Duo-Duo.

5/16 (Wed) 00:50 am depart from Teddy Mommy 
5/16 (Wed) 06:00 am taoyuan international airport
5/16 (Wed) TPE time 07:25 am departure 
5/16 (Wed) DFW time 09:40 am arrive the US to play with my big bro


Duo-Duo
(Teddy Mommy)

Please find us on  http://www.52993344.com ; our yahoo blog (EN): http://blog.yahoo.com/poodles
Any other inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us, our email: teddy5299@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment